Terms & Conditions
- Interest rates are subject to periodic changes. The applicable interest rates will be offered based on the date and time of receipt of the funds by the Bank. The depositor shall ascertain the rates on the booking date of Recurring Deposit
- For Recurring Deposits, the interest rate applicable on premature closure of deposits will be the rate applicable for the tenure for which the deposit has been in force with the Bank.
- For Recurring Deposits, the interest on Deposits is compounded at quarterly intervals, at the applicable rates. The interest will be calculated from the date the instalment is paid.
- The Recurring Deposit shall mature on completion of the contracted tenure even if there are instalments remaining to be paid.
- The penalty on premature closure of Recurring Deposits has been fixed by the Bank at the rate of 1%
- For Recurring deposits, in case of premature closure within a month, no interest shall be paid out to the customer & only the principal amount shall be returned. No premature withdrawal penalty shall be charged if the closure happens within a month.
© Sriraksh.All Rights Reserve 2018